Daniel Lepage on Sat, 4 Jun 2005 22:18:15 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Restoration of Order

I turn my Clock Key to OFF. The Clock Turns Off; it is nweek 90, nday 12.

I managed to find some internet access way out where I am right now. I'll be back on Monday, at which point I'll turn my Key back on, Voting will close properly, and we'll be back on track.

Proposals 97 - 113 were submitted in time to be voted on this nweek.

Unfortunately, this means that Voice's amendments to p113 were both illegal, as were RW's amendments of p102 and p109.

The props have been adjusted accordingly.

The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 90:

Proposal 97/3: Let's try this again, shall we? (EugeneMeidinger)
Proposal 98/0: Don't Encourage Unneccesary CFI Emissions (Wonko)
Proposal 99/0: All Gambling Is Not Good (Wonko)
Proposal 100/0: More Zapping (Wonko)
Proposal 101/0: Small Changes (Wonko)
Proposal 102/2: Diplomatic Immunity (and double negatives) (RainbowWolfe)
Proposal 103/0: Set defence to maximum (RainbowWolfe)
Proposal 104/3: Yes; no; maybe so (Peter)
Proposal 105/0: Comments really aren't worth legislation. (EugeneMeidinger)
Proposal 106/0: Blatent Attempt To Take In Nomic Game (Peter)
Proposal 107/0: Pure Silliness (Peter)
Proposal 108/0: What A Silly Proposal [WASP] (RainbowWolfe)
Proposal 109/1: Section Nine All Rules Everywhere [snare] (RainbowWolfe)
Proposal 110/1: Money Is Not Common Enough (BvS)
Proposal 111/0: It is sushi, that one that condemned 2: He returns disturba (BvS) Proposal 112/1: The Baron's Story, Chapter Three: More Fun With Souls (BvS)
Proposal 113/2: nobody elects to work on reaching konsensus (TheVoice)

I apologize for the lateness - I left town suddenly for a funeral, and haven't had a chance to get online since.

--
Wonko

Honesty is for the most part less profitable than dishonesty.
                -- Plato