Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 4 Jun 2005 17:27:05 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] What time is it?

I thought that it should be nday 10 or 11 by now, but now that I check
the wiki says that it's currently 90/9, with the Clock having been Off
for 2 wdays. Since the Ministers haven't turned Off the their Clock
keys yet, that shouldn't be right. I'm guessing that it's a problem
with the nday change and the wiki trying to set it to be 91/1
earlier. (We just have to go and keep on changing the nweek length on
our automated scripts, now don't we.)

So, it looks like it was 90/1 at the start of May 25, which would make
now 90/11. (With it being 90/12 in about an hour and a half.)  I'm
going to update the wiki now to be 90/11.

I set my Clock Key to be Off. If 2 more ministers do so with their
keys, the Clock will be Off. Since the Ballot has yet to be sent out,
and with this confusion and general (hopefully temporary) lack of
activity, I think it's best to turn things Off until everything gets
figured out.

Also, I think that The Voice's recent prop amendment may have been
invalid, and possibly more submissions...

--
Peter C.
"Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most