Alex Truelsen on Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:58:12 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Oops.

Well, looks like everyone and their dog forgot that we're doing Grid stuff
every four days now instead of every nweek. Is that too fast? Should it be
six days? If so, someone fix that. No one did anything in the first two Grid
Periods.

As a side note, I'd be happy to take pseudocode energy allocations. You
know, things like "I put everything into defense unless someone shot me last
Grid Period, in which case I put half into offense against them and half
into defense," or however you might feel like using your fort.

[[BvS]]