automailer on Wed, 25 May 2005 18:40:39 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] RainbowWolfe submits p108

RainbowWolfe has submitted a new proposal, p108.

---------------------------------
Proposal 108/0: What A Silly Proposal [WASP]
A Standard Proposal by RainbowWolfe
Last modified on nweek 90, nday 1

"Any player may Win at any time by declaring so in a public forum, but only if a sentence in the Ruleset other than this one explicitly permits it.

Players may not Win, nor may Wins be given to them any other way." [3-12] ]]

create
{{
Any player may declare that they have won.
}}

if this should (in highly unlikely circumstances) pass I declare I have won, secondly I declare everyone else to have won. [[as this should pass simulataneous in order everyone will win without having to declare emselves winner, everyone should gain a title and the game should continue as before]]

repeal the rule that consists only of the following text:
"Any player may declare that they have won."

[[there's just no need for it to continue existing]]

---
[[and I've probably missed *something* so over to Wonko I suppose... :) ]]