automailer on Sun, 22 May 2005 20:22:22 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] BvS votes

BvS's votes:
Proposal 86/2: Boosts in game grammer: Emergency Resuscitation : Against
Burns are a nice idea, but I don't want people getting away with mistakes just because no one caught them.

Proposal 87/1: More Insane Card Edits [[Mice]]          : For
Proposal 88/3: Cards aren't really dangerous, silly!    : Against
I like the idea, but I don't like losing my existing cards for the cards you have there - there also aren't enough such cards to make it legal to buy a booster pack, anyway.

Proposal 89/0: My soul needs value too.                 : For
Proposal 90/0: Rules under no section.                  : For
Proposal 91/1: The Baron's Story, Chapter Two: Speeders Return : For
Proposal 92/2: Upgrades! New, Exciting, No Doubt Intending New Gridplay : For
Proposal 93/0: Drain All Resources, Kids!               : For
Proposal 94/0: That Was Entirely Against Kommon Sense... : For
Proposal 95/0: Random junk.                             : Against
Proposal 96/0: We Recognize All, Capicse Kiddos?        : For

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.