Daniel Lepage on Sun, 22 May 2005 14:18:54 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] HIP party stance

The party line of HIP is as follows:
Proposal 91/1: The Baron's Story, Chapter Two: Speeders Return (BvS)
Proposal 96/0: We Recognize All, Capicse Kiddos? (BvS)
We're for these. The first brings back Speeders, the second brings back the much-loved Default Case and thus makes this message legal.

We have no stance on anything else.

--
Wonko

In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.
      -Carl Sagan, 1987 CSICOP Keynote Address