automailer on Sun, 22 May 2005 13:47:36 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger votes

EugeneMeidinger's votes:
Proposal 86/2: Boosts in game grammer: Emergency Resuscitation : For
Proposal 87/1: More Insane Card Edits [[Mice]]          : For
Proposal 88/3: Cards aren't really dangerous, silly!    : For
Proposal 89/0: My soul needs value too.                 : For
Proposal 90/0: Rules under no section.                  : For
Proposal 91/1: The Baron's Story, Chapter Two: Speeders Return : For
Proposal 92/2: Upgrades! New, Exciting, No Doubt Intending New Gridplay : For
Proposal 93/0: Drain All Resources, Kids!               : For
Proposal 94/0: That Was Entirely Against Kommon Sense... : For
Proposal 95/0: Random junk.                             : Against
ummmm why?

Proposal 96/0: We Recognize All, Capicse Kiddos?        : Against
Either this will break the game or let us play calvin ball as I understand it. Either way I see no need for it.

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.