automailer on Thu, 19 May 2005 23:14:39 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] BvS submits p94

BvS has submitted a new proposal, p94.

Proposal 94/0: That Was Entirely Against Kommon Sense...
A Standard Proposal by BvS
Last modified on nweek 89, nday 4

In the second paragraph of Rule 3-1, change the number 8 to 12.

In the second paragraph of the first section of Rule 3-3, change "sixth" to "tenth."

[[An eight day nweek is too short. If you want an nweek that can be broken into segements for the purposes of subgames, what better length than 12 days? You can do 6-6, 4-4-4, 3-3-3-3, or 2-2-2-2-2-2. Also, this would mean that the ruleset doesn't change as fast, which gives us all a better chance to stay up-to-date on the way things work. I know I have a hard enough time keeping on top of the changing ruleset with a 10 day nweek, and 8 days will make the problem worse.]]