Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 18 May 2005 06:39:39 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Ministry Election Winners

Winners of elections (assuming that I haven't missed a vote in the
messages that I haven't read yet, not that I think it'll change the
result):

The Ministry of Grammar:
Votes for Peter
Votes for BvS: Raelus
Votes for Wonko:
Votes for EugeneMeidinger:
Votes for Sonnet Nazi: Peter, Eugene, BvS, RW, Wonko, Sonnet

The winner is quite clearly Sonnet Nazi.

The Ministry of Spirituality:
Votes for Raelus: Peter, Eugene, BvS, RW, Raelus, Wonko
Votes for BvS: Sonnet

And another clear winner here. Raelus is now Death.

Ministries are now up-to-date.

--
Peter C.
Going to church does not make a person religious, nor does going to