eugman on Fri, 13 May 2005 15:13:24 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] New Cfi: Nice try peter.

I ask that this cfi only be admitted if proposal 74 is not changed from it's current form upon being added to the ballot. I'm going to be busy tonight and cannot submit this right after the next nday starts. I don't want to outlaw posting nonsensical proposals. It is just putting them on the ballot that is a problem.

I submit the following CFI:
{{
== Nice try, Peter. ==

Defendant Peter

Analysis by Plaintiff:
The rules say that  each Proposal consists of a list of Gamestate Changes, that is, changes to the state and/or existence of some number of Game Objects. P74 contains one line in the interrogative form and the rest are declarative. A proposal needs statments in the imperative form in order to command any changes to the gamestate. Now even though there is a precedent of using a declarative to demonstrate the existence of a game object this proposal does not even do that. This proposal does not reference any existing game objects nor does it declare the existence of new ones. I therefore find this proposal not meeting its requirements
}}