Daniel Lepage on Wed, 11 May 2005 21:55:15 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Tiles >_>

Oh, whoops. I missed Peter's email about how the elections ended. So I've been Tiler for three days without knowing it.

And here I am wondering why I haven't gotten my play results yet.

Ok, here's what's up:
Raelus joins Tiles, and gets:
E, O, E, S, U, E, F

Wonko plays ARIAS to bottom, turning AUDIAL into DUAL in bottom-left.
Wonko draws:  O,  K,  N
Peter plays ASWARM to top-left, turning TACOS into COT in left.
Peter draws:  R,  R,  I,  T
BVS plays FIG to top-right.
BvS draws:  X,  O,  F

Sorry for the inconvenience.