automailer on Wed, 11 May 2005 17:01:47 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p71

EugeneMeidinger has amended p71.

---------------------------------
Proposal 71/2: Story props are working now!
A Standard Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
Last modified on nweek 88, nday 3

[[Spawn]]
[[Ugh I am so screwed when the grammar nazi comes into office. I suppose it's my own fault.]]

Replace pargraph 5 of rule 1-2 with:
{{
In a Game Document, with the exception of this paragraph, text between doubled square brackets (that is, text between "[[" and "]]"), shall be deemed Comment Text and has no direct effect on
the gamestate.
}}