automailer on Tue, 10 May 2005 20:24:00 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] BvS submits p66

BvS has submitted a new proposal, p66.

---------------------------------
Proposal 66/0: Inflation Strikes, Seemingly Under Everyone's Schnozz [[ISSUES]]
A Standard Proposal by BvS
Last modified on nweek 88, nday 3

Amend the following text in Rule 3-11:
{{
A Player receives 1 Genechip if e has taken a game action during that nweek.

If a player's CFI is judged by a majority YES, e receives one Genechip.

Each player currently holding one or more Ministries receives a number of Genechips equal to the number of Ministries e holds. E may not receive more than three Genechips each nweek in this manner.
}}

to read:
{{
A Player receives 10 Genechips if e has taken a game action during that nweek.

If a player's CFI is judged by a majority YES, e receives 10 Genechips.

Each player currently holding one or more Ministries receives a number of Genechips equal to twenty times the number of Ministries e holds. E may not receive more than sixty Genechips each nweek in this manner.
}}

[[With so few Genechips in play, there's not much we can do with them, and it seems silly that I can get as many Genechips for a story prop passing as I could in five nweeks with two ministries. Story props are a little extra work, but not that much extra. Of course, the exact number for wages here can be altered if people feel something is unfair.]]