Alex Truelsen on Sun, 8 May 2005 22:02:04 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] CFI

I submit the following CFI:

{{
== You can't have that, that's me! ==

Defendant: Raelus

Statement: Baron von Skippy is the Owner of the Soul of Mithrandir. Raelus'
attempt to claim and Pwn all unclaimed Souls was aborted as soon as e
attempted to claim the Soul of Mithrandir. Additionally, BvS does not
possess the Soul of Teucer, nor did e make a Tiles play in the center-center
Zone.

Analysis by Plaintiff:
The rules define a Player as "an Outsider who consents to be governed by the
rules, fulfills all requirements for continued playerhood specified by the
rules, and has become a player in a manner specified by the rules." At the
time of Mithrandir's joining the Game, the rules did not ban a single
Outsider from being two players simultaneously, hence the Outsider known as
"Alex Truelsen" played as the players Baron von Skippy and Mithrandir
simultaneously for a time. As Mithrandir and Baron von Skippy are thus both
names applied to a single Outsider, and since that Outsider is currently a
Player of B Nomic, the Soul of Mithrandir should have been put into the
possession of the Player Baron von Skippy at the time of the creation of
Rule 7-1. Since Raelus' atempted possession of Mithrandir's Soul thus
failed, all subsequent actions made in the same message failed.

This would also mean that my claim of the Soul of Teucer was illegal, as I
would have then been in possession of four Souls. Additionally, the Binding
of Teucer's Soul and subsequent reclamation of that Soul were also illegal,
the center-center Zone still says "AFOUL," and I have some different tiles
right now.
}}

And now, for my next trick...

[[BvS]]