automailer on Sat, 7 May 2005 16:36:55 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] DQT votes

DQT's votes:
Proposal 28/2: GNU's Not Unix                           : For
Proposal 29/11: Dueling                                  : For
Proposal 30/4: Start working and neatly!                : For
Proposal 31/1: Tiles quick change                       : For
Proposal 32/4: Blackjack is getting on track.           : For
Proposal 33/4: Some Against Cityscape Rulebook I figured I could enter.  : For
Proposal 34/0: Pennies from Heaven!                     : For
Proposal 35/3: Because Prose Form Kicked Ass            : For
Proposal 36/1: Naming Objects Randomly                  : For
Proposal 37/3: Blank Tiles!                             : For
Proposal 38/0: Rules make Nomic Words                   : For
Proposal 39/2: Titles are fun for you!                  : For
Proposal 40/5: Wages Are For Extra Ranks in Skills      : For
Proposal 41/1: Raising the Bar... or Else               : For
Proposal 42/2: Interesting, so let's add no disasters.  : For
Proposal 43/1: Some immutability: nice.                 : For
Proposal 44/1: A Throne to Claim                        : For
Proposal 45/1: Hooked on Gremlics                       : For
Proposal 46/1: Connections of Tiles                     : For
Proposal 47/0: Acronyms Need Tinkering                  : For
Proposal 48/3: To All Little Kings: I Need GOP! (TALKING) : For
Proposal 49/3: Dictators Over Nomic Types Seem To Overtly Pwn (DONT STOP) : For
Proposal 50/0: Boxes Within Boxes                       : For
Proposal 51/0: Order of operations                      : For
Proposal 52/0: Tile Exchange Ability                    : For
Proposal 53/0: The Proposal That Creates a Ministry Of Souls and Soul-related things, and also has an absurdly long name because I couldn't come up with a normal clever name : For
Proposal 54/0: Talismans and Delays                     : Against
Proposal 55/0: Stopping The Official Clock: Keys In Needed Good Spots : For
Proposal 56/0: Raelus Overclocks Clock, Kelvin 273!     : For
Proposal 57/2: Adding more proposals looks exciting!    : For

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.