automailer on Tue, 3 May 2005 19:34:21 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] TheVoice amends p48

TheVoice has amended p48.

---------------------------------
Proposal 48/1: To All Little Kings: I Need GOP! (TALKING)
A Standard Proposal by TheVoice
Last modified on nweek 87, nday 5

[[I'm actually a Democrat, but in honor of the attempt to try to change the Senate's rules of order...]]

Create a new rule in Section 3 of the ruleset entitled __Filibusters__ with the following TALKTALKTALK-delimited text:

TALKTALKTALK
On nday 7, players may declare that they are Filibustering up to one proposal by stating so in a public forum.

If 4 or more players Filibuster the same proposal, it is removed from the ballot and placed on the next nweek's ballot.  The proposal does not count against the proponent's proposal limit for that nweek.
TALKTALKTALK

[[This is much like the SHELVING of old, but requires a bit more organization because everything must take place on the day before voting.]]