Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:45:46 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: Gambly Election

Raelus <raelusaetherira@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>  >> There's currently no election for Gambly
> Except that I sorta...started it yesterday. O_o

Well, that's disturbing. I see your message in the spoon-business
archive, but not in my mailbox. I knew that I was having some issues
with my mail server, but they apparently were more severe than I
thought. I'll work on fixing that. In the meantime, I may have missed
some emails, so let me know if there's something that you think should
have been done by me that hasn't yet.

The election for Gambly was started on nday 1, so nominations are
accepted until the end of nday 6, which voting through the end of nday
9. The elections for positions I hold started on nday 2, so everything
for them happen an nday later.

EugeneMeidinger and Raelus have accepted nominations for Gambly. Wonko
has been nominated but has not yet accepted.

--
Peter C.
"Are you the person shooting at me?"