Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:27:06 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Public Displays up-to-date?

There are still 37 unread messages in my B Nomic mailboxes, but I
think they're all related to props on the table. So, I think that the
public displays are all up-to-date with the proposals passing and game
actions up until this time.

So, if you find I made a mistake tonight (and with the amount of
changes going on, it's quite likely that I did somewhere), please let
me know.

I should be less busy after this weekend, but if you want to take
something over to help run the game, please feel free to. (Either run
for an existing position, or make a prop to split something off from
Arcana and make yourself the Minister of it.)

Also, looking ahead, I'm going to be gone (and not anywhere near a
computer) between May 25 and May 31, so I won't be doing any updates
during that time. We may want to ensure that the game doesn't hang for
that week while I'm not here to update things.

--
Peter C.
"Because IP only guarantees best effort delivery, loss of a carrier