Martin R Crowther on Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:59:06 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] State of Extreme Emergency

Also recognised.

RW

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan David Amery" <jdamery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: [s-b] State of Extreme Emergency

On Apr 4, 2005 7:18 AM, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I hereby recognize a State of Emergency, suggesting spoon-business as
> the Forum and Peter as the Emergency Coordinator (if e's willing).

I recognise an Emergency. Previous emergencys have only used the list
of active players, and not lost souls... we may still have a
difficulty getting the emergency recognised, though, given the lack of
activity from many of them recently.

Sounds like fun, what's the doom this time?

Anyway, in case you need it I'll recognise stuff :).

WC.