Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 1 Apr 2005 05:22:31 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: [auto] NDate 84.4

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I think this marks the end of the current round of Political Go, since
> Peter passed recently and nobody's played in over an nweek.

Yes, it does. I've been meaning to get to it, but have been rather
busy (and look to be quite busy this weekend, too.)

I'll likely get to it sometime this weekend, but I'm not sure when.

--
Peter C.
"... Had this been an actual emergency, we would have fled in terror,