Daniel Lepage on Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:54:49 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Arena/Cards Moves

On Mar 26, 2005, at 11.48 AM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

Arena:
Rule 1920 states that "When an Avatar in a Royal Arena would be
destroyed, that Avatar instead replaces the Avatar Token representing
it in the Arena and one of its owners Stats is decreased by 1 at the
discretion of the Player whose Avatar destroyed it."
So it looks like Wonko gets to pick which of my stats to decrease. I
think he has only one option, as I only have one stat greater than 1.

Oh, right. I decrease Peter's Speed by 1.

And since it's no longer Royal Arena day, Wonko's back in the normal
Arena. I move to (2,2,2) and fire at (3,2,2).

Recognizer forthcoming.

Cards:
I draw my 2 cards for the week from having Drawing 2.
I play Cry Havoc. I discard 4 Card of DOOM! from my hand. I discard
Wonko's 2 Investments, Zarpint's 3 Card of DOOM!, bd's 2 Card of
DOOM!, and 1 of DQT's Card of DOOM!. Since I discarded 10 Card of
DOOM!, I get 100 points.

Ok, but my Investments stay - you only managed to destroy my Red Shirt.

Also, the Ministry of Cards is now at < http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/CardGame >

--
Wonko

It is disconcerting to reflect on the number of students we have flunked in chemistry for not knowing what we later found to be untrue.

  --quoted in Robert L. Weber, Science With a Smile (1992)