Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:28:48 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: Hideing

Iain Scott <iopgod@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I am away for the majority of the next fortnight, so I Designate Peter
> as my Deputy for both Board and Tildex matters (unless anyone else
> wants to do it: If anything needs doing Ill pass on the ministerial
> payment for the Nweek...)

Okay; I'll accept your deputization. Don't worry about the Payment, I
get paid enough here as it is. (And *still* nobody's proposed a pay
cut for the rich. I'm quite surprised.)

> I Hide Under A Rock (untill a week on Friday, most probabally).

Hiding under a Rock has to be for a specific period of time... I'm
going to interpret that as Hiding Under A Rock through 4/1/2005. //R//

--
Peter C.
"And in a radical policy change, God today announced that he *will*,