Daniel Lepage on Fri, 18 Mar 2005 03:02:39 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Fwd: [hosers-announce] downtime on Friday morning

I think this means the mailing lists will be down, so this morning would be a bad time to make lots of posts.

--
Wonko

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: March 17, 2005 10.11.52 PM EST
To: hosers-announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hosers-announce] downtime on Friday morning

The power is going to be off at my apartment (again!) on Friday morning
starting at 8am, until the electricians are finished. Unfortunately, I
won't be home again until 10pm; I'm leaving them a note asking that they
turn the machines under my desk on when they leave. Hopefully that will
result in service being back before I return home.

--
J.

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
     -Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)