Daniel Lepage on Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:35:39 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Actions

Ok, first I get Reincarnation 1, then Reincarnation 2, etc., up to level 5, using all my Applied Research towards Reincarnation plus six of my General Research.

Then I conduct Applied Research towards Drawing 60 times, at a cost of 300 points. Dice forthcoming.

I pick the Tomato and the Blood Spore from the Town Square, as well as both Water Pods and the Thorn Seed from my Garden.

--
Wonko

"If I ask you to pay attention to the weight of your body pressing on your buttocks as you set reading, you will momentarily stop reading."
	-David G. Myers, _Psychology: Myers in Modules_