Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:18:13 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Peter does research

I do Applied Research for Drawing until I get at least 400 Applied
Research points for Drawing or at most 25 times, whichever comes
first. (I believe this conditional is legal under r1896.)

Dice rolls forthcoming. (I'll roll 25 dice, and use as many of them as
needed to get at least 400, or as close as possible if I use all of
them.)

--
Peter C.
"Uncle Cosmo ... why do they call this a word processor?"