Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 7 Mar 2005 05:47:06 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: Cards/Arena Recognizer

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Then, this checking period, e tries again. E destroys Iain.

It looks like Iain is still on the Arena map, though.

What's the status of cubes filled with water from previous nweeks? Did
the Water go away since the current rules say they would have at the
end of previous nweeks? Do they go away at the end of this nweek? Do
they never go away, since the rules at the time they were created
never had a time for them to go away? Regardless, I think that we
can't enter any cube filled with water no matter how old, now. (I
suppose that my prop to fix this should have done something about
them, but it didn't occur to me until now.)

I increase my AvSpeed by 1.

Now that I have another turn, I take it:
I move to (1,1,1).

--
Peter C.
"Benign packets have this bit set to 0; those that are used for an