Iain Scott on Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:15:30 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Re: Upper House Ruling on CFI "15 points for DOOM!"

I think I forgot to post my ruling, if indeed I need to:

Plaintiff: Peter

Statement: When Peter played eir Card of DOOM! on nweek 80 nday
3, e gained 15 points.

Ruling: FALSE

Analysis:
I personally parse the rule (fairly ambiguously written, I must admit)
as: IF (cards are correctly chosen) THEN (discard 'em, give 15 points,
etc.) ELSE (other things, not including 15 points).

Would it be an abuse of Executive Tidyness to de-ambiguise this rule,
or would a proposal be more appropriate?

--
cheers,
Iain