Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:03:01 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Peter Drinks!

I ferment a Thorn Seed for 5~ to make a Thorn Seed Drink.
I Drink this Thorn Seed Drink for 10 points.

//FP// Thorn Seed usage recognized. Public Display Updated.
//R// Peter gains 10 points and now has a BAC of 1. [[Presumably, BAC
is handled the Roster since it's an attribute of a Player not handled
anywhere else, right?]] Roster Public Display Updated.

--
Peter C.
"There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale