automailer on Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:25:25 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Peter submits p2020

Peter has submitted a new proposal, p2020.

Proposal 2020/0: Waterspout Clarification
A Standard Proposal by Peter
Last modified on nweek 81, nday 5

[[If I had a Thorn Bush, a Vine, and a Waterspout in my Garden and didn't water it, it's not clear which one would die. Hopefully this'll fix that.]]

In rule 1915, after the first paragraph, append:
{{
The cost reduction due to Waterspouts applies first to the Plant in that Garden created least recently. If there is more of a reduction to apply, the reduction continues on to each Plant in turn, in the order that each Plant was created, covering as much of the watering and feeding costs as possible. The Waterspout cost reduction may cover only part of the cost of watering and feeding a particular plant.
}}