Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 26 Feb 2005 09:33:11 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: [auto] NDate 81.4

automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> It is nweek 81, nday 4.

//FP// Wonko has enough Waterspout Concoctions to cover eir garden,
and Personman paid for watering eirs, so we amazingly have plants
within Players' Gardens that didn't die at the Checkpoint! I wonder
how long we can keep that up. Anyway, public display updated that
Personman's Vine is no longer watered.

--
Peter C.
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I