Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:01:40 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: Arena Move

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Neither of the actions below actually happened, because Peter already
> had an avatar at (1,1,3), and so can't create a new one.
>
> Arena updated.

I could have sworn that I checked for that and didn't see myself
anywhere...

Anyway, the water in the Arena should have gone away at the end of the nweek.

And since my last shot never happened, I fire at (1,2,3).

--
Peter C.
"This specification allows any of these approaches.  Solving the