automailer on Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:29:25 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Peter submits p2015

Peter has submitted a new proposal, p2015.

---------------------------------
Proposal 2015/0: A use for seals
A Standard Proposal by Peter
Last modified on nweek 81, nday 2

[[Since I'm tired of typing "The ... Public Display is up-to-date" all the time, and we're looking for a use for seals.]]

In rule 1906, replace the text
{{
Any Game Document that contains a Seal and was not made by the Minister of the Ministry that has reserved that Seal has no effect on the Gamestate, unless it existed and contained that block of text before the text was reserved as a Seal.
}}
with the text
{{
A Minister using the Seal of eir ministry in a posting to a Public Forum is declaring that the Public Displays associated with that ministry are up-to-date. This shall count as an announcement to all players of that fact for the purposes of rule 129.
}}