Daniel Lepage on Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:19:32 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] actiony goodness

On Feb 15, 2005, at 9.50 PM, Jake Eakle wrote:

Baord Game:
I create a Black Hole at I3. It is destroyed by my Black Hole at I4. The
Board is unchanged.

Actually, no it isn't. When you played your Black Hole, it tried to destroy the Interdictor (by P-Spec 7). But the Interdictor is within two squares of itself, so by P-Spec 13 the Black Hole gets destroyed instead. Hence while you can create a Black at I3, it won't be destroyed by your hole at I4, because you have no hole at I4.

Cards:
I play my Card of Doom targeting my Greater Booty, Iain's Blue, Araltaln's
Yellow, and SkArcher's Violet.

Glotmorf DOOM!s my two Russian Roulettes and my Handyman, as well as eir Poik.

Peter plays a card of DOOM!, but fails to choose three cards in player's hands to be destroyed (there is no TRR in my hand). So the Card of DOOM! eats eir hand instead (two Cards of DOOM! and a Greater Booty). There are only three cards to eat there, so the DOOM! selects two other cards at random, specifically SkArcher's RPS and bd's YSHMF.

Personman DOOM!s eir Greater Booty, Iain's Blue, Araltaln's Yellow, and SkArcher's Violet.

Glotmorf and Personman each gain 15 points.

--
Wonko

Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances.
  ---Department of Social Services,  Greenville, South Carolina