Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:56:52 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: rot

Jake Eakle <jseakle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Why are there many people with multiple rotten tomatoes and no
> vines? Are they not supposed to plant themselves? Or maybe they've
> all been picked.

Yes, those are the tomatoes that have been picked and then rotted.

> In that case, I plant two of my rotten tomatoes in my garden. (And
> water the vines, when they grow.)

//FP// Okay; public display updated.

//~// Personman pays 10~ in watering costs. Public display updated.

--
Peter C.
"Every day I walk the fine line between laziness and efficiency."