Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:34:37 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: Q-Gardening stuff

Dan Schmidt <tiber264@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I reserve "//Q-‚Ì‚¤‚±‚¤//" as the Seal of  Q-GI

//*// I don't recognize that, since despite your message's
Content-Type claim that it was in us-ascii encoding, ASCII doesn't
encode characters beyond 0x7F, and you included 0x82 and 0xB1 in your
seal. Rule 1906 restricts seals to including ASCII characters
only. Something in your mail program is not configured properly if it
allows you to send those characters without specifying the proper
character set.

> //Q-‚Ì‚¤‚±‚¤// Q-GI forces me to transfer 6~ to
> itself. It then transers 6~ back to me. Then it forces
> me to water my vine.

//FP// You don't have any vines, and thus Q-GI's charter doesn't allow
for the tildex transfer or the watering, not that they'd do anything
anyway.

--
Peter C.
"Uncle Cosmo ... why do they call this a word processor?"