Daniel Lepage on Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:03:17 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

On Jan 20, 2005, at 11.38 PM, Jeremy Cook wrote:

You've had the ~ a long time... enough is enough.

I was going to say that there hasn't been anything to do with my large quantities of tildex, and I thought it unfair to confiscate it before I had any options.

Then I remembered that an nweek passed while I was gone, and the Store has actually already passed.

So, I spend my 90520 tildex to get 279 Thorn Seeds (36270~), 77 Fluffy Bunnies (19250~) and 100 Ninja Bunnies (35000~). This costs me all my tildex.

Now I'd better propose something useful to do with an army of thorn-equipped ninja bunnies before y'all propose that away, too :)

Proposal 1984/4: Alcohol again                            : Shelve
There's no good reason provided for why anyone would want a nonzero BAC - anything that requires you to roll a die with *every single action* is far more trouble than it's worth. If I had had nonzero BAC during the Stock Scam and this rule had been in place, I would have had to hit the list with a roll of 2000000000d10, which might not even be allowed by the dice roller (if its smart it'll forbid any roll large enough to stall the machine)

There's the 10 point bonus. PLus it's fun.

Where in the world did you get that number?

IIRC, I bought a billion shares of Mithrandir's stock, gave em 11 BNS, and sold all my shares. So really it was 2000000001 actions. Either way, that's more dice than my inbox can handle.

--
Wonko

"No."
-Amy Carter, (President Jimmy Carter's daughter) when asked by a reporter if she had any message for the children of America