Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:39:07 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] End-of-nweek 76 Report

I'll assume that I won my uncontested elections, and that I'm now the
Minister of Almost Everything.

This should be an interesting few nweeks, as we try to answer two
important questions:
- Will B Nomic continue to function with someone running it who just
  showed up last nweek?
- Will Peter continue to function after he agrees to run just about
  everything in B Nomic?

Anyway, per r1906, I reserve the following Seals for my ministries:

Seal      Ministry
----      --------
//~//     The Ministry of Twiddles
//FP//    The Ministry of Forking Paths
//GM//    The Ministry of the Rules
//*//     The Ministry of Arcana
//GK//    The Ministry of the Board
//Ch//    The Ministry of Change

I intend to use these to indicate official announcements from those
ministries, and to separate those from my personal statements, which I
may indicate with //Peter// when there may be ambiguity. This is
mostly just a way for me to keep track of all the stuff I have to do
and to separate it out if someone else takes a position later; you can
feel free to ignore them.

These seal reservations don't actually take effect until I turn the
Clock back on later in this message, but I'll use them between now and
then anyway, as there's no reason not to.

//Ch// And onto this nweek's results:

//Ch// Proposal 1972/0 One at a time (BeeDee)
AFF: Peter, BeeDee
ABS: Norinel, DQT, ?Rodney, Phil, PlayerAquarion, PlayerPersonman,
PlayerIain, theta, Wonko, Zarpint
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (2-0-10-0). Measure Passes. BeeDee gains 12 points.

//GM// Created rule 1910. Used Executive Tidiness to correct spelling
of "simultaneously".

//Ch// Proposal 1973/2 At a retailer near You (Wonko)
AFF: Peter, BeeDee
ABS: Norinel, DQT, ?Rodney, Phil, PlayerAquarion, PlayerPersonman,
PlayerIain, theta, Wonko, Zarpint
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (2-0-10-0). Measure Passes. Wonko gains 10 points.

//GM// Created rule 1911.

//Ch// Proposal 1974/0 TANSTAAFL (BeeDee)
AFF: Peter, BeeDee
ABS: Norinel, DQT, ?Rodney, Phil, PlayerAquarion, PlayerPersonman,
PlayerIain, theta, Wonko, Zarpint
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (2-0-10-0). Measure Passes. BeeDee gains 10 points.

//GM// Modified rule 1908 so we now have 1908/1.

//Ch// Proposal 1975/0 Chancey tracks all Fruit (Peter)
AFF: Peter, BeeDee
ABS: Norinel, DQT, ?Rodney, Phil, PlayerAquarion, PlayerPersonman,
PlayerIain, theta, Wonko, Zarpint
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (2-0-10-0). Measure Passes. Peter gains 6 points.

//GM// Modified rule 625 so we now have 625/36.

//Ch// Proposal 1976/0 Redundant, eh? (BeeDee)
AFF: BeeDee
NEG: Peter
ABS: Norinel, DQT, ?Rodney, Phil, PlayerAquarion, PlayerPersonman,
PlayerIain, theta, Wonko, Zarpint
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (1-1-10-0). Measure Fails. BeeDee loses 6 points.

//Ch// Proposal 1977/0 Punishment doesn't fit the crime (Peter)
AFF: Peter, BeeDee
ABS: Norinel, DQT, ?Rodney, Phil, PlayerAquarion, PlayerPersonman,
PlayerIain, theta, Wonko, Zarpint
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (2-0-10-0). Measure Passes. Peter gains 11 points.

//*// Law 1 Repealed. Public Display now up-to-date.

//Ch// Proposal 1978/0 Get out of jail free (BeeDee)
AFF: Peter, BeeDee
ABS: Norinel, DQT, ?Rodney, Phil, PlayerAquarion, PlayerPersonman,
PlayerIain, theta, Wonko, Zarpint
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (2-0-10-0). Measure Passes. BeeDee gains 12 points.

//GM// Edited rule 14 to make 14/5. The Dealer needs to change the
cardlist.

//Ch// Total point changes due to props:
bd: + 12 + 10 - 6 + 12 = +28
Wonko: +10
Peter: + 6 + 11 = +17

//GM// The Rules Public Display is up-to-date. I turn On the Clock.

//Ch// The Clock Public Display is up-to-date. It is now nweek 77,
nday 1.

//*// The Seal reservations I made earlier are recognized. The Arcana
Public Display is up-to-date.

//FP// I've added the Arcana and Prop Management Public Displays to
the Meta-Public Display, since I didn't see them there. The
Meta-Public Display is up-to-date.

//FP//
Everyone's plants die from malnutrition.
The Thorn Seed on the Thorn Bush in the Town Square gets eaten by
squirrels and is destroyed.
The Thorn Bush in the Town Square produces two Thorn Seeds, and the
Tomato Vine there produces a Tomato.
The Gardens public display is up-to-date.

//GK// Phil's Squid moves one space left onto H3. The Board Game
Public Display is up-to-date.

*Whew*. Let me know if I missed anything. And, let's see if we can be
a little less apathetic this nweek, hmm? There really ought to be more
than 3 people sending proposals and 2 people voting on them.

--
Peter C.
B Nomic's Official Chauncey, Twiddler, GM, Adept, Chairman, & GameKeeper