Jeremy Cook on Sat, 1 Jan 2005 12:29:42 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Godel/Roster update 76/1

Dyslexic Q-Thief hides under a rock until 12/26/2005.

Wonko gets scratched up and loses 8 points. How d'ya like them
thorns?

Peter joins B Nomic and gets a Welcome point.

bd gives Peter 1 point.

Wonko gets 31 points from props.

I get 14 points from props.

Phil loses 3 points from props.

Wonko gets quoted.

I'm removing UNSEEN from the Roster now that Teucer's gone. If
anyone wants to start it up again, go ahead.

>From Ministries, Phil gets 80 points and 4TW, I get 60 points and
3TW, Wonko gets 60 points and 3TW, and bd gets 20 points and 1TW.

***
All the Ministries rotate. Players may now nominate themselves or
others for any Ministry. Nominations close at the end of nday 6.
Elections will take place using IRV and close at the end of nday
10.

I nominate myself for all my currently occupied Ministries: the
Meta-Ministry, Justice, and the Roster. I accept these
nominations.

The Roster and the Ministry Update are now up-to-date.

Zarpint