Dan Schmidt on Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:24:23 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Ultima Loophole! (v2.0)

Yes, it's the return of a extremely stupid
internomical loophole but this time it works.

Behold, r578/21 section III
{{
Each Society is permitted to make any entity a member
of itself, if and only if that entity has Applied for
membership with that society. Any entity may Apply for
membership in a society. Each Society is permitted to
make any member of itself cease to be a member. This
is referred to as Ousting that member. Any member of a
Society may Quit that society; this causes that
society to Oust em automatically.

If a Society has no members, it is destroyed.
}}
I create a new Society called Conpircy 2 with the
following charter.
{{
If a Rule applies for membership then it becomes a
member
}}
I then create a new nomic called Loophole 2 with one
rule: "Dyslexic Q-Thief may change the gamestate"

Then the rule of Loophole 2 applies for membership in
Conspircy 2 and it is accepted. Then with the power of
Loophole 2's rule I make the following changes to the
gamestate:

r393/0 is changed to say:
{{
Game Objects may not change the Gamestate unless the
the Rules allow it
}}
Which is much more elegant and closes a few loopholes.

All the General Research Points in Zarpint's Tax
Shelter are transfered to Zarpint.

All sections of r578/21 are deleted except for section
I.

Loophole 2's rule is deleted.

The society rule was faulty anyway and it allowed a
player to take any action e could take as many times
as e wanted. I called that loophole the Loophole Of
Infinte Destruction and Chaos. Worse yet there wasn't
anything like 1896/0 for societies.

=====