Daniel Lepage on Sun, 21 Nov 2004 00:31:50 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Justice Recognizer

On Nov 20, 2004, at 7.12 PM, Daniel Lepage wrote:

Somebody wanna fix the CFIs page?

I suppose since technically I was the de facto Minister of Justice before Zarpint's election, it really should be my responsibility. So, "All is Not Made Right" and "Society Actions" are now on the page.

Moreover, time is up for the appellate judges on both "All is Not Made Right" and "CFJ on Wonko". Neither Personman nor TPR submitted rulings on the CFIs in question.

Under the newest wording of r128, this means that both Appeals are Denied.

The original rulings therefore stand, and there are no longer any pending CFIs.

--
Wonko

Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250
     -Harper's Index, October 1989