Phil Ulrich on Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:56:27 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Hello everyone!

Hello, A.N.P.U.! Welcome to B Nomic. A couple important URLs, which you may already know:

http://bnomic.org/ - B Nomic's homepage, still home to some things like the rule list and card list. http://www.nomic.net/~wonko/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/ - the B Nomic Wiki, home of everything else that's not on the homepage, including a lot of public displays.

You'll notice that you have 500~ because you're a brand new player. Since the prop that would give you a point isn't in effect yet, I'll give you a point.

--Phil, the (current) Twiddler
anarchism:
You have two cows. Keep them. Steal another. Shoot the government.