Daniel Lepage on Tue, 2 Nov 2004 23:04:45 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] A CFI

I CFI (using wiki syntax now so I don't have to do it over again later):
{{
Created on 3-11-2004.[[BR]]
Plaintiff: ["Wonko"]

Defendant: ["Zarpint"]

Statement:: Because of Rule 1904, Societies must pay the Maintenance Tax under r1901 in the same manner that Players do.

Plaintiff's Analysis:: Rule 1904 states that "r1901 and r1902 look at any r578 thing as if it were a r14 thing." R578 is the rule called 'societies'; thus a society is the most likely object to be referred to as a 'r578' thing. Likewise, r14 is called 'players', and so 'a r14 thing' should be interpreted as 'a player'. Thus, r1901, which governs the Maintenance Tax, must treat societies like players.
}}

BTW, Araltaln got 15 points for a Void Prop. I forgot to mention that in the Voting Results.

--
Wonko

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.
      -Carlos A. Urbizo