Dan Schmidt on Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:03:37 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] W.Loophole

Behold puny mortals, the power of W.Loophole!
First. There exists a Game Object known only as The
Kamikaze Loophole Closer. Rule 393/0 has no power here
because I am not creating the KRC but mearly saying it
exists. The KRC modifies 393/0 to say:
{{
Game Objects may not change the game state.
No Game Object exists.
This rule defers to all other rules
}}
Second. I modify The Conspiracy's charter to remove
the text "Zarpint" thus Zarpint is now a member of The
Conspiracy
I then transfer all Game objects in my possesion to
The Conspiracy.
Then I Forfit
I then rejoin, draw a card ,transfer all Game Objects
in my possesion to The Conspiracy and Forfit
I repeat this 10^100 times.
I then rejoin and apply for membership in The
Conspiracy and request half the tildex, R.Excange and
Capitalist.
Behold! Great Riches!
Roduni, Yendoru no Jushi, Who still hasn't recovered
from the Vandal attack.