Daniel Lepage on Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:52:37 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Re: The Vat

On Oct 19, 2004, at 10.20 PM, joel Ricker wrote:

On Sun, Oct 17, 2004 at 02:35:41PM -0400, Daniel Lepage wrote:
I hereby pay 18 points to put the following players in The Vat:

Theta

None of you has made any post to the public forum since nweek 65, so
you are hereby put in The Vat.

No! Not the Vat!

Consider this my public post and remove me from the vat.

Woohoo! Welcome back, Theta. You are now out of the Vat.

I give Theta 1 point.

In case you're curious, you currently hold the following cards:

EOT : When you play this card, target 2 players who may exchange cards due to a pair of SYN, ACK, SYN/ACK or SWOK cards. These Players cease to be able to transfer cards. This does not affect their ability to exchange cards after a subsequent SYN/ACK link, or their ability to exchange cards with any other player.

Hamhandedness: Choose a player. That player discards a card and gains the attribute "Hand Job Master", and all other players lose it.

Investment: While Investment is in your hand, if you draw a card as an action, gain one point for every card in your hand, including Investment, before you drew. This does not apply if you draw a card automatically, or receive/steal one from another player. Multiple Investments are cumulative.
   If you play any card, discard Investment.

Poik: Poik must be played targeting a Society. That Society is said to have been Poiked by you.

--
Wonko

"What is improbable is extremely probable."
   - Aristotle