Araltaln on Mon, 18 Oct 2004 06:09:37 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Judge Assignment: "CFJ on Wonko"

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 05:48:13 -0500, Dice server <dicemaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> # Eligible Judges for CFI "CFJ on Wonko":
> # 1: Araltaln
> # 2: The Pusher Robot
[[Another inaccuracy in the Roster, as far as I can tell. And if I'm
wrong.. well, obviously it doesn't matter anyway.]]

>   1

*grumbles* Right, I move to the Middle Ground and all. I'm going to
wait for a rebuttal from Wonko before attempting to rule, but I will
remind all involved that the Judge doesn't get paid his 10~ if the
Basin can't give it to him :P

Also, out of curiosity, will the Basin still attempt to give a player
~ if it fails to create some? Paying for Garden maintenance moves ~ to
the Basin but doesn't destroy them.

--Araltaln