wonko on Fri, 1 Oct 2004 02:11:49 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] PlayerPersonman submits p1911/0

Auto-mailed on nweek 70, nday 3
Sent at Fri Oct  1 07:11:47 2004 GMT

PlayerPersonman has submitted a new proposal, p1911.

Proposal 1911/0: Welcome!
A Standard Proposal by PlayerPersonman
Last modified on nweek 70, nday 3

Add a rule:

{

_Welome_

If a player would recieve X points, and e has never previously posessed a point, e instead recieves 3X points. If a player submits a proposal, and no proposal submitted by em has been accepted, two 'yes' votes are added to the vote tally for that proposal. These votes are not recorded as having been cast by anyone. If renown exists, and a player has never had renown, e gets 2 Temporary Glory. If renown exists, and a player's first proposal is accepted, e gets 4 Temporary Wisdom.

}

[[While I do stand to benefit from this prop, if it passes, it's really not completely selfish at all. Not only does one part not apply to me and one to everyone, i just think that it'll be more fun for new players if they have an incentive to start writing props, and if they get a little something just for joining. I know I would've liked that anyway.]]