Araltaln on Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:36:53 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Cards, points, etc.

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:11:02 -0400, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ---------
> Gamestate
> ---------
> I guess we all have score zero - Zarpint's 40 point bonus knocks em
> over the 1000 point line ('cause e called all those elections just
> before the deadline).
>
> Zarpint's got lots of General Research Points, but I don't know how
> many, nor have I time to find out. All players are deputized to fix
> this ;)

I'll have updated the Roster to account for both of these shortly; Mr.
Die Roller tells me Zarpint gets 3493 - 1372 General Research Points,
for a total of 2121 + 73 = 2194 General Research Points.

Also, is Zarpint the first person to Win while on leave?

--Araltaln