Jeremy Cook on Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:47:26 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] leave

I will be away from computers for about two weeks.

Before I go:

I vote Yes on all props.

I perform the Duty of Calling Elections for all Free Ministries 48
times. I gain 980 points from this. I then Conduct General Research 196
times.
[...]

I become Hiding Under A Rock for two weeks.

Zarpint