Daniel Lepage on Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:17:29 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Nweek 67 results

On Aug 12, 2004, at 6.40 PM, Bryan Donlan wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:27:23 -0400 (EDT), Daniel Peter Lepage
<dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Note: I'm gonna be out of town the next few days, and nomic.net is going to be offline from the 14th to the 19th. So I guess the game's on break until it and I come back. (I'll be back the 16th)

Quick and dirty vote-counting software says:

Proposal 1891/1 Pick and Choose (Wonko)
AFF: Araltaln,ThePusherRobot,BeeDee,Wonko,Zarpint

Might be good to put some spaces in there, it'd be more readable.

That's on my To Do list. Along with something to translate WikiNames into player names. And more general proposal types so as to handle Unauthored Props, Quote props, or whatever the hell else we come up with. That's the big problem with this sort of automation, actually - it's hard to teach it how to generalize well.

Also, I draw a card.

Enclosing Game, to be precise.

29 cards left in the deck.

I play Your Spoo Has Too Much Fleem on Zarpint :p.

--
Wonko

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.
      -Carlos A. Urbizo