Daniel Lepage on Sat, 31 Jul 2004 08:45:30 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Voting Ends tonight

Hey everyone,
Just a reminder that voting closes tonight at midnight UTC; this is the same closing time for both this nweek's Ballot and the Ministerial Elections.

The following players haven't voted at all (11/18 players):

Aquarion
Gizmit
Glotmorf
Rob
Sagitta
Scoff!
SkArcher
Teucer
The Pusher Robot
theta
The Voice

And the following players have voted on the Ballot, but not cast Ministerial votes, AFAIK (Phil did vote Ministerial, but to s-d) (15/18 players):

Aquarion
bd
Gizmit
Glotmorf
Iain
Norinel
Phil
Rob
Sagitta
Scoff!
SkArcher
Teucer
The Pusher Robot
theta
The Voice

If we really want the game to keep going, I think we're going to need better turnouts than 3/18 of the players. If we had a Quorum, we'd be in real trouble.
--
Wonko

The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
                -- Buckminster Fuller